Saturday, 2 April 2011

The Sandwich

Today was one of those days, Good News, Bad News and Good times.

I met with the Brighton Pride Board Trustees and became a Board Trustee.

Shortly after recieved I recieved an email from my mother saying they would not support me as acting guarantors for the flat I was going to rent so i'm not sure where I now stand with this, hopefully I can negotiate with the landlord if not this will likely be a barrier to being able to rent any property and therefore could be at risk but we will see.

Thankfully i spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening having a few drinks with my new Pride Board friends @ Legends ..

That is all for today, i'm left with mixed feelings but optimistic about my future despite my parents choice as i'm highly adaptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment